1956

Paulo José Garcia Palma invested in a small evaporator manufacturing factory that his friend Milton Queirós Morais ran in his backyard, at 73 Helvétia Street. Thus was born Mipal, the name of which comes from combining the names of both founders.

helvetia

irmaos

1961

With the death of Milton, Palma’s twin brother, José Paulo Garcia Palma, took over as partner.

1967

Technological innovations were introduced at the company and the business grew, until in 1967 it was transferred to a 760- square-meter warehouse located in the Casa Verde district, with 65 employees.

tecnologia

limao

1977

A new 2500-square-meter factory was built, and the company had 150 employees.

1978

He began investing in product development, creating an engineering department, patenting its electric evaporator defrosting equipment, and becoming a pioneer in the manufacture of compact forcers and in the use of aluminum in components.

tecnologia2

Cabreuva

1996

The track record of growth and innovation continued throughout these decades when, in 1996, a new factory was built on a property measuring 24,000 square meters in the industrial complex of Cabreúva, São Paulo.

2015

Today Mipal occupies an area of 24,000 square meters and has over 350 employees, producing 300,000 units/year, serving 22 countries directly and 35 indirectly.

Fachada